[Vision2020] 08-24-04 Breaking AP/Fox News: Bush-Cheney LawyerTiedto Swift Boat Vets

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:40:31 PDT 2004

That would be great for Bush, spend the entire campaign in court, instead of
on the issues. I don't think there is time. Besides, it is not illegal to
say whatever you want about a public figure, such as Kerry. Why doesn't Bush
sue Moore for F/911? Is he afraid the truth might come out about him?

Donovan J Arnold