[Vision2020] McBroom was an NSA student?

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Tue Aug 24 14:43:32 PDT 2004

Greetings:

Please forgive me for posting twice in one day, but I just got an e-mail
claiming that McBroom was a graduate of New St. Andrews College.  Can you,
Mr. McBroom, confirm this or anyone at NSA?  And no, Mr. McBroom, I will
not tell you who sent me the e-mail, just as I will not reveal the
identities of any of our sources about what happens or has happened at
Wilkins' church in Louisiana.

Did McBroom learn his pro-slavery stuff from NSA faculty?

Also here is my response to Ted Ryan's answer to me:

Hi Ted,

I've tried to read the booklet in context and it just doesn't work. If
Southern Slavery was the greatest multiracial experiment in human history,
then it does not make sense to call for an end to it. Indeed, the logic of
the first passage is that we should extend Southern slavery to the rest of
the world.

McBroom's statement is even more explicit and one would assume that it
reflects Wilkins' opinions as well.

I'm sorry, Ted, there is no why to excuse such an outrageous misuse of
basic sources, either the misinterpretation of Time on the Cross or the
lifting of the passages from it.

The two authors of Time on the Cross have condemned the misuse of their
work and R. T. McKenzie, a member of Wilson's mission church in Seattle and
an expert on the Civil War at U of Wash, also has condemned it and asked
that Wilson remove the booklet from circulation.

Therefore, the fact that you support such scholarly abuse is very troublesome.

Nick Gier