[Vision2020] Re: McBroom on Slavery

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:01:22 PDT 2004

And yet you seem to forget that they also call for slaveries end.  That
paragraph that you quoted is not a praise, it is a description and that
discription is part of a greater context.  As a student at WSU I was taught
to consider all works in their context.  I determined this was a sound
learning tool and imploy it regularly, as I did when reading the booklet.  I
might just have to Google up some of your works and see how much I can pull
out of context.  It can be done with just about any document you see.

Ted Ryan