[Vision2020] 62 and Rising

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 23 19:22:07 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

After a weekend up at the rainy Silver Mountain for a Doobie Brothers
concert, it is definitely nice to be home to nice, sunny, warm Moscow.  Not
only is it warm here, but apparently things have been heating up.  I like
that.

Nick Gier has been nice enough to gather more signatures for the Plagiarism
Petition.  I understand that He was thinking of approaching Puppet Kimmell
for his signature, but apparently Puppet Kimmell believes in, and supports,
plagiarism, as evidenced by his 17-page presentation to the Chamber of
Commerce.  I understand that the only words on those pages that were truly
his was his name (and they had to be given to him).

The Plagiarism Petition has now grown to 62 signatures (and growing).  You
an visit it at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Petition.htm

And, in case you missed it at the Friendship Square Public Bulletin Board,
here is the Plagiarism Flyer:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/The_Plagiarism_Flyer.htm

To NSA freshmen:  Make sure that you get a copy of both.  I am certain that
you and your parents would be very interested in the qualifications of your
staff and faculty.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

Just Another

Intolerista (by choice)

Quasi-Secularista (by affiliation)

Liberal Elitista (by association)

Nutjob (by character)

Loose in the Palouse

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.