[Vision2020] I Heart Doug.

Melynda Huskey mghuskey at msn.com
Sat Aug 21 21:58:49 PDT 2004

Dear Alan,

Welcome to our little listserv, wherever you hail from!  How in the world did you find us?  And what might have sparked your interest?  Just cruising that Information Highway and decided to take a random exit?  Or maybe you have friends here in town?  Whatever brings you here, I look forward to reading more of your spontaneous, unprompted, completely uninformed thoughts on local politics.  I'm sure you'll bring an interesting perspective from your small town in . . . Louisiana, did you say?

A word in your shell-like ear, though, pilgrim.  That's no laughing stock, that's my wife (well, legally, my registered domestic partner with privileges).  That line in the Co-op Newsletter was a joke.  A funny.  A ha-ha, as Foghorn Leghorn says.  And it's O-P-Y-R (a Ukrainian Jewish name) not O-P-R-Y (as in the Grand Ole).

That's the problem with immersing yourself in the conversations of perfect strangers . . . it's hard to catch all the nuances.  But don't you fret, dearie.  I'm sure you'll catch on.

Y'all come back, now, y'hear?

Melynda Huskey
(the cynosure of femme lesbians everywhere.  Really.  Look it up.)Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com