[Vision2020] WOW

Alan Stout providence at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 21 18:33:08 PDT 2004

Kind people of Moscow,

I am a visitor to your website/list serve vision2020.  My goodness you
really hate Pastor Wilson.  I was always taught that to attack someone
personally in a debate was to disclose the weakness of your position.
May I ask a couple of questions?  I will assume an affirmative response:

1.  Does this "rule" of ad hominem apply to list serves?

2.  Do you who call this church a cult and pastor Wilson "wolfman" lean
to the left politically and/or theologically?

3.  Why would anyone want to visit Moscow when there are people full of
such vitriol amongst the population?

4.  Can you tolerate someone of pastor Wilson's persuasion (theological,
political or follicle) in your town?

I am not affiliated with Christ Church, Doug Wilson (other than reading
a few of his book), or any institution carrying his name (although my
children to attend a private school that teaches classically).

Al Sends

No sooner is the soul quickened, than it at once discovers its lost
estate, is horrified thereat, looks for a refuge, and believing Christ
to be a suitable one, flies to him and reposes in him. -C.H. Spurgeon