[Vision2020] Puppett Kimmell (Was: Memo to Commissioner Kimmell

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 21 07:28:07 PDT 2004

Was Puppet Kimmell's choice of Robert E. Lee restricted to "famous
accomplished generals" or "famous accomplished Confederate generals".

If it were the former, Lieutenant General Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, arguably
the most famous man ever to serve in the Marine Corps, comes to mind.

And if it were the latter, Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson, who served under
Lee (and in my mind is more responsible for Lee's victories than Lee is
himself).

But then there is that often referred to third category.  Puppet Kimmell
selected Robert E. Lee because Lee was the highest ranking general of the
Confederacy and there is loads of publications from which to plagiarize
(oops.  I mean "bootleg"), and (besides) Puppet Master Wilson said so.

Tom "I am" Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever