[Vision2020] Memo to Commissioner Kimmell

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Aug 20 22:33:04 PDT 2004

Yes thats true, but the rest of the story was that he did do a great job
being the president of a university. Professor Hume of WSU in history
classes read a great letter from Lee to his sister explaining his joining
the confederacy as his family was one of the ones split by the war. I don't
know that I would use him as Kimmel has but he wasn't a complete looser
either.
PK