[Vision2020] Response to Mr. McBroom

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Wed Aug 18 21:33:26 PDT 2004

Dear Mr. McBroom,

Welcome to Vision2020.  We've had a guy from Texas tune in, so what a
pleasure to hear from another Southern State.  I've also been informed that
you are a deacon in Steve Wilkin's Louisiana church.

Because of the retaliation that we've heard about in your neck of the
woods, all that I can say to your question is that I have it on good
authority.

In addition to using "Time on the Cross" without attribution in "Southern
Slavery As It Was," I would imagine that Wilkins has used it in the same
way in tapes sold from the 1994 history conference, at other conferences,
and in other publications.  Might be some very serious copyright violations
here.

Nick Gier