[Vision2020] Tye-Dye Onesies $12 Not $25

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 16 13:32:14 PDT 2004

LOL -- I should have jumped in sooner since I LOVE this shop and their products!

Tye-Dye Everything actually has a Web site for those interested:
http://www.tyedye-everything.com/

It looks like Onesies are $15 now, unless they have things in the store that are
a little less expensive than what's online.

I never purchased a Onesie, but I have several of the cotton dresses, some of
which are quite old & have been washed a zillion times because they are
favorites.  And, I'm here to tell you, the colors stay very vibrant!  It's hard
to remember back that far (Ren Fair days before there was the local store), but
I'd say the colors are just about as bright as they were when the dresses were
new, which is really saying something for tye dye.

And, you can even pick the colors & designs of anything you want!

The only complaint I have is that being of average height but relatively thin, I
had to tighten up the arm holes a couple of years back when the stupid topless
ordinance was passed.  I'm a very modest person, but I was afraid that if I
moved in a certain way, the outer edge of my breast <gasp!> might have been
visible to someone looking.  To avoid possible arrest, I just tightened up the
arm openings and haven't been busted yet  ;-)

I'm staying out of the rest of this discussion as I'm satisfied by Debbie's
clarification yesterday  :-)

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID