[Vision2020] Tye-Dye Onesies $12 Not $25

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 12:41:01 PDT 2004

Debbie et. al.

Debbie wrote:

"But you are both intolerant and incorrect about my opinion of Tye Dye. I
am all for it. Though I can't afford to pay $25 for a tie dyed onesie..."

I have been informed by a reliable source that tye-dye onesies at Tye Dye
Everything are $12.00, not $25.00 as you indicated.

We all make comments that imply things we don't mean.  Other people read your
comment about downtown Moscow businesses and also took it as a slam against
certain businesses, so I was not that only one who thought this.

And Debbie, I really have no category for you, well, except you said you had
a child, so you are a mother, and I guess you have attended the U of I, so you
are college educated, and so forth ... but I really don't have you figured
out nor am I trying.

You are a mystery to me and I like it that way.  You probably like it that
way also.

Ted Moffett