[Vision2020] What's Wrong With Tye Dye?

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 15:30:51 PDT 2004

Debbie et. al.

Instead of the statement at the bottom by Debbie, how about this version right below which presents a different slant on Debbie's comment.  Remember that this statement in no way disparages Christian institutions!  Of course not!

"However, I'd much rather have a vital downtown that will attract and impress residents and visitors instead of a dead and dusty downtown with only room for Christian book stores, Christian churches, and Christian coffee houses, etc."

Debbie's original statement:

"However, I'd much rather have a vital downtown
that will attract and impress residents and visitors instead of a
dead and dusty downtown with only room for tie dye shops, incense
shops, tattoo parlors, etc."

Ted Moffett