[Vision2020] What's Wrong With Tye Dye?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 19:25:40 PDT 2004

Come on Mr. Moffett, you expect us to believe that an organization with the
same values as Archie Bunker and D.W. Griffith is not better than a vacant
building?

Stop attacking the bigots! This town needs to be tolerant of the intolerant.
That means welcoming the KKK and Aryan Nations with open arms and respecting
their right to send fear, hate, prejudices, and bigotry throughout are
community. Otherwise, you are just one of the intolerant tolerants.

Donovan J Arnold