[Vision2020] Re: oversight=authority?

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:23:05 PDT 2004

Glory be the day when all we have to argue about is split infinitives.  As
an engineer, those things are not to me readily apparent.  Thanks for
pointing out the error.  I do much better with numbers.  I shall endeavor to
aggressively avoid using split infinitives.  To rashly use the English
language is a poor choice.  And no one likes to violently hear fingernails
on a chalk board.  I would like to passionately apologize for such a
grievous error.  But the good news is, 1+1 is still 2.

Ted Ryan