[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #40)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 14 15:58:27 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #40) consists of a link to a petition,
condemning the apparent plagiarism committed by Doug Wilson and Steven
Wilkins in the publication of their booklet Southern Slavery As It Was, that
was distributed for review and signature by local academics.

This link is listed as the second item in the group "Doug Wilson, Steven
Wilkins, and Southern Slavery As It Was", titled "The Petition" at

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

As always you may review the many links listed at "Not On The Palouse, Not
Ever", post a comment, or e-mail me a suggestion.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other,

Tom Hansen

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.