[Vision2020] Paul Kimmel and Doug Wilson

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:47:33 PDT 2004

Well Mr. Jack "I am better than most people on Venom2020" Van Deventer (two
can play this childish game of name calling), do you mind providing, or at
very least, pointing me in the direction in which I can find out:

1) What (Issues and laws potentially violated) and when (dates) the police
investigated

2) What questions they asked

3) What conclusions were made

4) What investigative methods were used

I really doubt that they investigated all three charges against him, in any
detail at least. If so, please prove me wrong.

And also please answer the question of who is lying, the BOE or the Police,
because their findings are in complete conflict on the tax issue.

Have a nice day,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, I also like you ignored the part about you defending the bigoted works
of Kimmel and Wilson.