[Vision2020] Paul Kimmel and Doug Wilson

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 22:25:54 PDT 2004

Umm Jack,

That information can be found by reading the CC Constitution online.

Second, Kimmel may have violated the law, and had a conflict of interest.
Only an idiot would not want at least some questions answered when a legal
trial has shown that a Commissioner may have committed a crime.

What have I done for my community? Lots, but I am not going to brag about
things I have done. But one thing I haven't done, is write a book talking
about the compatibility of Slavery and Christianity. Nor have I founded a
church that discriminates against Gays and Women.

If this is your idea of working to make Moscow a "better place", I am glad
if I am one of the "Nasty Nine" that ruined this forum for you.

I also hope to undo all the hard "wonderful" bigoted and illegal work that
Kimmell and Wilson have done. What a bummer it will be for you when Moscow
has County Commissioners that are not bought off and full of people keeping
Gays and Lesbians from enjoying things like Health Insurance.

Take Care,

Donovan

PS, I don't want Kimmell's head on a platter, I just want him to answer a
couple of questions.