[Vision2020] Re: oversight=authority?

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 22:13:26 PDT 2004

Is the post below the email that you want me to respond to?  If so, I see
only one question for me, which I will answer.  I don't think your anology
of walking in on a rape is of the same nature of which we are speaking.
Rape is a crime, in our case no crime has been commited.  You may claim that
you don't agree with what has been "commited", and can vote acordingly,
however, it is not a crime.  But that isn't even the point, why are we
allowing this to continue on the basis of documents obtained falsly?  And
really, what is so damning about oversight?  What do you think people go to
church for?  And if this oversight was a problem, you would think that it
would have manifest itself in Mr. Kimmel's decisions long before now since
this would have occured in '99 and you all are now just questioning this and
only because of the minutes.  It seems if the problem is as grave as you
say, it would have been apparent long before now, wouldn't it?  Why is the
statement on CC's website so important now, did they just post it, or has it
been there for a while?

I have said more then maybe I should on this topic, I originally posted in
order to point out the total lack of respect that has been shown to CC folk.
There has been an unwillingness of those in this forum to read ALL of what
is said in response to their accusations and consider it wisely, not in knee
jerk fasion.  It has not been my intent to sit in as defense for CC, they
are quite capable and qualified.  So for now, I am finished.  Unless of
course, I have still not answered the original question.

I do appreciate the tenor of your responses, they convey respect that has
not been shown to me by many in this forum.

Regards,

Ted Ryan