[Vision2020] Adelphia Bill

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 13 13:07:15 PDT 2004

No, this isn't spam, it's just a friendly reminder that if you were a victim of
the Adelphia DAC outage that affected the digital tier & premium channels
7/23-7/26 (I heard that some people were without for longer), check your bill.

There was no automatic adjustment on our bill, in spite of what we'd been told,
so we had to call (be sure to specify that it was an Adelphia equipment failure
that caused a widespread outage of the digital & premium channels) to get the
adjustment made.

It wasn't a huge adjustment (about $6.55), but it's the principle of the thing.

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.