[Vision2020] oversight=authority

Huh? thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 13 11:15:13 PDT 2004

Mr. Ryan -

Could you please provide a link to this "Senate Oversight Committee" that you
mention?  I googled "Senate Oversight Committee" in various configurations with
and without quotes.  The only hits I received were along the lines of Senate
Educaiton Oversight Committee (among others) that strictly consist of elected
US senators.

Please please please alborate.

Tom Hansen