[Vision2020] Did anyone else miss it or is it just me?

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Fri Aug 13 09:13:08 PDT 2004

Ted writes:

Even so, did anyone bother to read all of Mr. Wilson's response?  I understand
that some people here are pretty upset, but you aren't even engaging in any kind
of meaningful discussion.

Perhaps, Ted you could post Wilson's response.  Perhaps then we could have a
"meaningful discussion."  Maybe you don't remember, but DW cowardly left V 2020
(and the Daily News) some months ago so that we are bereft of his opinions on
specific subjects.

I, for one, do not read his web-blot for the same reason I don't generally read
spam.  Most of the subjects are of little interest to me and I find his brand of
continual self-promoting, self-praising hype quite lithesome.

However, if you are willing to relay his arguments to V 2020, I am sure that
discussion will occur and some of it you might find "meaningful."

Respectfully,

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com