[Vision2020] Did anyone else miss it or is it just me?

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:34:59 PDT 2004

Something people in this forum fail to grasp is how the Christ Church minutes were obtained in the first place.  Those minutes, however damning you think they are (although the argument against Christ Church resembles a Yugo with one wheel), are not public documents.  To be used by those outside of the church, as they have been, is just plain wrong.  Even so, did anyone bother to read all of Mr. Wilson's response?  I understand that some people here are pretty upset, but you aren't even engaging in any kind of meaningful discussion.  You aren't giving anyone the benefit of the doubt, or more importantly, innocence until proven guilty.

I urge everyone here to think about this and allow a little room for some understanding.

I am not a member of either side of this debate, but I do see a huge void of any kind of understanding or willingness to consider ALL of what is being said, especially what is being said by the "accused".

Observing from afar,

Ted Ryan (A different Ted than the one who posts here regularly)