[Vision2020] New restaurant?

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Fri Aug 13 08:57:37 PDT 2004

I believe the name of the restaurant is "Sangria" and, if the info I get
from my lovely wife is correct, they serve Mediterranean food.  Evidently
it's good, because every time I've driven by the lot is full and there's a
line out the door.  I think we'll check it out when they slow down a bit,
say November maybe?

DC