[Vision2020] Kerry's Faked War Wounds: Opinion notnormallyseenonV2020

David Douglas ddouglas at pacsim.com
Fri Aug 13 07:36:36 PDT 2004

It's very clear in the 2nd link, but let me spell it out:
    She's the author of the book John appears to be referring to when he
drags
        white supremacy into this argument.

And by the way, whatever else is the case in this exchange, I am not
"practicing to deceive".

You take someone to task about the etiquette of using your first name
without doing
some inquiring as to whether it's ok.  What do you think of the practice
of calling my
motivation so quickly?

Cheers,

David