[Vision2020] NJ Gov. resigns, admits to being in gay relationship

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:12:30 PDT 2004

The latest understanding is that the person that filed the lawsuit was the
same person he was having a relationship with.

Who knows why. It could be a jealous lover that wanted to out him, or maybe
McGreevy wouldn't leave him alone. Maybe it is something worse.

I agree 110% with you that ones sexual orientation, or level of fidelity,
has little baring on their ability to governor or legislate in public or
private office.

Nonetheless, McGreevy is no credit to the Gay Community. He was a horrible
Governor and his administration was fraught with scandal and mismanagement.

I do feel for his family, and friends that he hurt through mismanagement and
scandals.

Donovan J Arnold