[Vision2020] Auroras over Moscow

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Aug 10 13:30:37 PDT 2004

Some years ago I lived on Moscow Mt near the Tamarack ski lodge and worked in Moscow for GTE. I often did a shift from 11pm to 7am and one night driving in to Moscow I suddenly noticed how bright it was outside. I looked back toward the Mountain and nearly drove off the road the auroras was so bright and spectacular.
Pat