[Vision2020] Fwd: [Vandal]Tormey's recruits

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Tue Aug 10 12:02:18 PDT 2004

Carl, et al,

I think that we need to remember that Tom Cable also had some strong rules and
procedures for keeping his players disciplined and in control (a 3 strikes rule,
for example).  He also appeared to have some strong feelings about academic
achievement also.  He seemed to me to be an very decent, hardworking person.  I
was saddened that he didn't produce more wins not only for Idaho but for the
concept that a coach should be concerned for the entire gamut of problems that
can face his students, not just producing a short term winner.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com