[Vision2020] Agree of Disagree?

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Sun Aug 8 12:33:28 PDT 2004

Pat,

When I first heard this about Berger I was ready to have him imprisoned and
let out when the missing documents showed up. Then I learned that what he
had taken were only copies of the originals so it was not quite so serious.
It really pissed me off when the paper said that Clinton "joked about Berger
losing the documents" but I do still know that when Clinton was president we
were much better off.

I still am an "Anybody But Bush" person even with all the negative publicity
Kerry has been getting. It is hard to know what is BS and what is fact when
they come out against him. The Republicans have some mighty experienced BS
peddlers who cut their teeth wrecking McCain's chance to be president.
McCain would have been 10 times a better president than Bush.

Dick Schmidt