[Vision2020] Cell Phones

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Aug 7 22:05:52 PDT 2004

I use a cell TracPhone. There is an initial cost getting the phone (at
Walmart, $50.00) Then I buy a card for the time on the phone. No bills, no
mail about it. I add the new time on line and occasionally get an email from
them but no spam. It is great in the van when going to Spokane. I highly
recommend them.
Pat