[Vision2020] Small Towns? Re: conflict of interest

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 17:33:05 PDT 2004

Tom,

Forgive me for my arrogance. But please explain to me, for I am very slow in
the head, how it is that a joke about you bringing Republicans from
California to North Idaho ties into attacking your Mother, Grandmother,
Uncle, Father, Brother, 3 legged dog, and the price of tea in China?

Please do this slowly,  I am trying hard to see how your logic follows and
how you make this miraculous connection from; don't bring Republicans to
North Idaho, into, I hate your family? And also, how was I to know all this
information that you now bring up?

Also, please don't make fun of people with a cranium in their posterior.
There is in fact a rare disease called "Cranuialism enposteriur". About 1500
people a year are born with this disease, it is genetic, predominate in the
southern province of the  African country Ivory Coast. It is an illness that
attacks and slowly kills, mostly children; their ass slowly consumes their
head.

You make think this is funny, but until you learn to take the lives of these
children seriously, I suggest you learn to stop posting. These children also
are really nice decent people, and many served in WWII and came over here
during the Revolutionary War to fight as well. Five of them have purple
hearts. So think before you attack children with their being consumed by
their ass. You are so insensitive, I swear, how can you say such things
about little kids that fought for your freedom?

Donovan J Arnold

PS, see my previous post as to why nobody sends a joke to Tom.

PSS, I hope everyone will pray for Tom's mother, I know what that he is
going through.

PSSS, When I attacked your dad, about 1 year ago, it was in response to you
calling my Dad a Failure. You don't call people's Dad's failure and not get
a reaction out them Mr. Hansen. I love my Dad, and he was not a failure, he
out ranks you, has three children, and has a Masters Degree, and designed
the Tomahawk Cruise Missile, how many lives in Uniform has he saved with
that invention? Maybe yours?