[Vision2020] Small Towns?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:32:10 PDT 2004

Joan Writes:

"This is what makes small town life simultaneously so interesting, so
familiar, and so awful.  If I wanted to be anonymous, I'd go back to
Raleigh, NC, population 310,000.  Sometimes, I'm tempted; at other times, I
wouldn't dream of it."

My grandfather use to say; "The best thing about living in Moscow is that
everybody knows you, and the worst thing about living in Moscow is that
everybody knows you".

Donovan J Arnold