[Vision2020] Re: conflict of interest

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Aug 6 11:41:27 PDT 2004

My thanks to Darrell Keim, Jon Kimberling, Tom Hudson and Melynda Huskey for all making the same point: we can have and we should welcome a thoughtful discussion of issues, and even of the actions of individuals, in a way that strengthens not weakens our community.
That was, of course, the fundamental goal that inspired the founding of Vision2020 more than 10 years ago.
Periodically this non-moderated discussion strays from that goal, and the example and the reminder is needed.
BL