[Vision2020] Re: camping info

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 6 08:59:43 PDT 2004

Hi Bill -

Although Ms. N's request for help implies that she is interested in a free
camping site (her reference to Spring Valley), she does not stipulate
"free".

I responded to her offline suggesting Hells Gate State Park (four miles
south of Lewiston along the Snake River).  Hells Gate State Park was written
up as one of the top ten campsites of the northwest.  Its costs vary
depending on whether you want a tent site or a cabin.  The tent sites run
$23.00 per night (that includes all taxes).

Just some thoughts from the campfire,

Tom Hansen