[Vision2020] Mariner stuff

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 09:46:12 PDT 2004

Carl,
       I feel your pain.

      Ole in pinstripes is gonna be frightening.

       But I guess we can't blame him for joining the DARKSIDE rather than being put out to permanent pasture.

       Maybe just look at the rest of this season as a sort of extended Spring Training before the '05 season?

       As near as I can tell that's pretty much what they are.

       But whose your pick for getting in the series?
       I'm thinkin' Cards/A's!
      TL

Carl Westberg <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com> wrote:
The Seattle Mariners released stalwart first baseman and Washington State
Cougar John Olerud a couple of weeks ago, and now, adding insult to injury,
he's a freaking New York Yankee? This is a disaster of unparalleled scope.

Carl Westberg Jr.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

http://mail.yahoo.com