[Vision2020] Fw: And they say Bush is dumb

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 1 16:49:59 PDT 2004

"Real Time" with Bill Maher, tonight (10:00 pm), HBO (Channel 201)

Guests:

Michael Moore

Representative David Dreier (Republican, California)

A former Prime Minister of Canada (I forgot her name)

Ralph Nader

This is a repeat of "Real Time" that was shown live last Friday night.

"Real Time" with Bill Maher will be shown live every Friday night at 8:00 pm
(HBO, Channel 201) through November 5th.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

"Vote Republican.  It's easier than thinking."

  _____