[Vision2020] NFL Player KIA

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:44:30 -0700

I never said Iraq had anything to do with anything.  All I'm saying is
that Tillman did what everyone else said they'd "do if they could", and
he should be commended for that.

It's not like he could choose where he was going to serve either.

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Melynda Huskey
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 1:20 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] NFL Player KIA

Dan wrote:

>A lot of people were fired up and talking all sorts of "let's go get
>'em" after 9-11.  A lot were saying "if I could, I would go over there
>and bust some heads!"
>
>Pat Tillman didn't just talk the talk.
>
>And that makes him a hero in my book, along with anyone else who signed

>up for the same reasons he did.

Brief reality check:  Iraq played no role in the September 11 attacks.
Whatever Tillman died for--and his death is indeed tragic, as are *all*
the
other deaths associated with this evil conflict--it wasn't the terrorist

attacks.

The overwhelming majority of terrorists involved in the attacks on
September
11th were Saudi citizens.  None of them--NONE--were Iraqi.

Melynda Huskey

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with
MSN
Premium!
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/
direct/01/