[Vision2020] NFL Player KIA

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:20:26 -0700

Dan wrote:

>A lot of people were fired up and talking all sorts of "let's go get
>'em" after 9-11.  A lot were saying "if I could, I would go over there
>and bust some heads!"
>
>Pat Tillman didn't just talk the talk.
>
>And that makes him a hero in my book, along with anyone else who signed
>up for the same reasons he did.

Brief reality check:  Iraq played no role in the September 11 attacks.
Whatever Tillman died for--and his death is indeed tragic, as are *all* the
other deaths associated with this evil conflict--it wasn't the terrorist
attacks.

The overwhelming majority of terrorists involved in the attacks on September
11th were Saudi citizens.  None of them--NONE--were Iraqi.

Melynda Huskey

Premium!