[Vision2020] NFL Player KIA

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:08:41 -0700

Mr Coombs is correct. Mr. Tillman died in Afghanistan. He died in an attempt
to bring justice to those that attacked this country and killed 3,000
Americans. My definition of a hero is someone that worked for a just cause.
Mr. Tillman filled that definition

It is true that the attackers on 9/11 were all Native Born Saudis. However,
it is also true that they are all dead and therefore one could make the
claim that justice has already been served. I do think that the people MOST
responsible are dead, they died on 9/11. They had a freewill to decide to do
or not to do what they did. But there still are many more that are partially
responsible for the tragedy and will attempt to do it again. Those
individuals are believed to be Native born Saudis living in Afghanistan. I
think efforts to kill or capture those involved with the plotting and
planning of Sept. 11th is an honorable service to this country.

Iraq, that is separate war that has nothing to do with Sept. 11th. Those of
you that think otherwise are in disagreement with Bush who has stated there
is no connection between the two. Why we are in Iraq is something I don't
know and the President has not really answered.
The only legitimate reason would be that Saddam killed his own people. But
considering that he did it with the full knowledge and financial support of
Bush's Father and the current Secretary of Defense, I don't think they have
a beef with Saddam over that.
My guess is because Saddam tried to kill Bush Sr. because Bush Sr. cost him
billions in Kuwaiti oil. And so Bush Jr. is trying to pay back Saddam for
his attempt to kill his Dad.
Otherwise, nothing makes sense. I think Bush using our boys as his plastic
army toys is a capital offense and Bush should be put on trial for the
crime.

Donovan J Arnold

>From: Don Coombs <mushroom@moscow.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] NFL Player KIA
>Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:53:47 -0700
>
>  Melynda Huskey wrote:
>>
>>Brief reality check:  Iraq played no role in the September 11 attacks.
>>Whatever Tillman died for--and his death is indeed tragic, as are *all*
>>the other deaths associated with this evil conflict--it wasn't the
>>terrorist attacks.
>>
>Hi--
>
>I was under the impression Tillman died in Afghanistan. ??? (I have been
>wrong before.) And of course most of us liberals believe you can support
>our troops (bring them home?) and also criticize our president.
>
>Don Coombs

>List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the
>                              mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles