[Vision2020] Pat's Refusal

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:02:18 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C429F3.FD8E7520

Sunil writes:

"I must ask, 'From what?' Certainly not the blinding clarity of your answers,
since those are as difficult to locate as Iraqi WMDs."

This clever construction makes my day!  Perhaps, it belongs in the new editions
of those famous quotation references.  Thank you, Sunil!

However, I will not go on a hunger strike while Ms. Kraut decides whether to
answer your original legitimate question.

But perhaps we should be more kind and patient.  Some people, because their
background, because of the quality of their education, and/or because of their
religious beliefs, do not understand the necessity or desirability of citing
verifiable evidence to make their assertions probable.

Let's give Pat another chance:  Pat, when you say "X is true.", you might
consider saying "X is true because Y, Z, ..."  When that happens, you provoke
thought and possibly responses, etc.

Trying to avoid being jagulating,

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)