[Vision2020] Pat's refusal

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:55:32 -0700

<P>On April 6, 2004, you wrote in response to someone's post</P>
<P>"As to the war being about oil and revenge for daddy. This shows such a complete ignorance about oil in the world and who Bush is that it isn't even worthy of a site where people claim to be learned."</P>
<P>Clearly you have taken a position that the war is not about oil or revenge for the senior Bush. And I have been asking you ever since to explain what the war is about. Your recent response is that the information is available to me.</P>
<P>&nbsp;Where? </P>
<P>If you’ve posted your rationale to V2020, I’ve missed it; please tell me what date you posted, and I’ll look it up. If you posted elsewhere, give me a site or a web address, and I’ll look that up. </P>
<P>If you are going to challenge the views of others, then I expect you to defend your position. If you don’t wish to do so, why are you challenging other people? You have claimed that someone else shows complete ignorance. Well, go ahead and explain how that person is completely wrong, and offer your explanation for why we are there. </P>
<P>I find your refusal to answer strange. I don’t understand it, but here’s a proposal: If you don’t intend to defend your positions, don’t take any. If you do take positions, expect to be called on to defend them. </P>
<P>Finally, you ask Tom Hansen if he's protecting me.&nbsp; I must ask, 'From what?' Certainly not the blinding clarity of your answers, since those are as difficult to locate as&nbsp;Iraqi WMDs.&nbsp; If reading your answers is like staring at a solar eclipse, my eyes are safe.</P>
<P>Sunil</P>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>