[Vision2020] Question for Tom

Ron Force rforce@moscow.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:29:12 -0700

He reples to Pat, with a copy to Vision 2020. The person he's replying to
gets two copies, while subscribers get one.

Most mail programs can edit the "To" line to eliminate the copy to the
original sender (as I've done with this one).

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce@moscow.com

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Saundra Lund
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 4:03 PM
To: 'Pat Kraut'; 'vision2020'
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Question for Tom

Pat Kraut <pkraut@moscow.com> wrote:
"Two things Tom Hansen. Each time you send something to this site we get two
of them...Just an FYI."

Huh?

I don't get two copies, and they don't show up twice in the archive.  How
about everyone else:  is anyone else getting duplicates of Mr. Hansen's
messages?

Is it possible that you've got *two* subscriptions to V2020???

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke