[Vision2020] John Kerry's Military Record

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:54:47 -0700

Pat dismisses John Kerry's three Purple Hearts and his Silver and Bronze
stars thus:

>The awards he put in himself for??
>Please.

Just how familiar with military process are you, Pat?  How do you think a
soldier gets one Purple Heart, much less three?  We've certainly progressed
technologically since 1968, but as far as I know, military personnel still
don't have microchips embedded in their various body parts that
automatically report shrapnel wounds to the Pentagon.

As for the Bronze and Silver stars, do you know how Kerry got those?  Do you
know what they mean?  If not, I'd suggest you chew on a rawhide or a squeaky
toy, something harmless that will keep your tongue and teeth occupied until
you have time to look those honors up.  Then, once you've found out all
about them, you might remind yourself that while Lt. John Kerry was
patroling the Mekong Delta and being commended for his courage under fire,
Lt. George W. Bush was patroling the Gulf of Mexico in search of the Viet
Corona.

Change your latitude,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment