[Vision2020] The Naivete of Secularism

Captain Kirker captainkirker@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:30:51 +0000

Visionheads,

As Doug “the Bubba” Jones blathers all night about secular naiveté, he will
not use his failure at Canon Press to illustrate the nature of religious
malfeasance.

I am, and shall remain, the Captain at your service.

>From: "Aaron Rench" <aaronrench@moscow.com>
>To: <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: [Vision2020] The Naivete of Secularism
>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:20:05 -0700
>
>Visionaries,
>
>Collegiate Reformed Fellowship will have Doug Jones speaking at our weekly
>meeting tonight at 7:30pm in the Silver/Gold Room in the SUB at the
>University of Idaho.
>
>Doug Jones, a fellow of philosophy at New St. Andrews College, will be
>giving a talk, titled "The Naivete of Secularism," which will include
>discussion of David Brooks' Atlantic Monthly essay "Kicking the Secular
>Habit," the nature of secularism, why secularism tends to be so
>unreflective about itself, why secularism is a fundamentalism, as well as,
>provide specific examples of secular naivete.
>
>Everyone is invited.
>
>Cheers,
>Aaron

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles