[Vision2020] Student accomplishments

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:04:02 -0700

Fox writes:

"The Logos team repeatedly and knowingly violated the Rules of Evidence
which are in place to insure a fair trial.  Such violations are cheating --
dishonesty."

They must be practicing for the US legal system.

Donovan J Arnold

>From: "Art Deco aka W. Fox" <deco@moscow.com>
>To: "Vision 2020" <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Student accomplishments
>Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:17:25 -0700
>
>Jeremy, Troy, et al,
>
>How soon we forget.
>
>I didn't see anything in the news article about the UI team cheating to
>win.
>The Logos team repeatedly and knowingly violated the Rules of Evidence
>which are
>in place to insure a fair trial.  Such violations are cheating --
>dishonesty.
>
>If you would like details again, I'll repost them.
>
>As for Drew Simon, reread his posts.  Do you not find the authorship
>somewhat
>familiar?  Did you not finally find in his last post, an admission that
>rules
>were intentionally broken?  Isn't that dishonesty?  Do you not find it
>curious
>that he has not responded to questions asked of him after his last post.
>Isn't
>it curious that he has not responded to questions first posed by Rose
>Huskey,
>then Saundra Lund?  Isn't entering such a debate with us slow-witted old
>codgers
>good exercise for a student aspiring to be an attorney?
>
>If Moscow High had won the Mock Trial using the same tactics as Logos, my
>criticism would have been the same, if not more shrill -- I would have been
>supporting such tactics with my tax dollar.  If you have spent any time
>observing the court system, you would see the gross amount of cheating and
>dishonesty that occurs there.  I would hope that all participants in the
>Mock
>Trail contest, including those that allege that they are Christians, would
>eschew such unethical tactics.
>
>Jeremy, isn't the closing of your post a bit indiscriminate though possibly
>unintentionally revealing?
>

>Wayne
>
>Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
>deco@moscow.com

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp