[Vision2020] Mock Trial - Logos Performance

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:46:11 -0700

With respect to the Mock Trial, Drew Simon wrote:
". . . The attourneys in the courtroom never asked any bogus questions that
were overly prejudicial, or anything close that would deem going to a miss
trial for. . .  I was there, you were not.  I saw the trial, you did not.  I
saw the Logos team . . . "

Well, then, perhaps you can answer the question Ms. Huskey asked on 4/9:
"I just wondered if any of the young women on the Logos legal team actually
argued the case, or, were they limited to the role of witnesses or nonverbal
support staff?"

Anxiously awaiting a response,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID