[Vision2020] offline

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:35:46 GMT

Pat Kraut stated:

"I have wondered if some congressioal voters have ever read a newspaper from
Dec. 5-6, 1940? Or immediatly thereafter."

Any information made available to the public (via newspapers) would not have
served any purpose whatsoever, considering Pearl Harbor, even if the
information was 100% accurate and provided by Japanese intelligence officers.
Probably because the attack on Pearl Harbor did not occur until a year later.

To be serious - We are not talking about newspaper articles published on August
16, 2001.  We are talking about a PDB (Presidential Daily Briefing) which was
highly classified at the time.  This PDB mentioned (specifically) a terrorist
threat that had been discovered that would involve aircraft.  This was
mentioned by virtually all witness testimony before the 9-11 commission.

Do you understand?

Tom
Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/