[Vision2020] Logos / Bishop Kelly Mock Trial Championships

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:09:01 GMT

NoMoreWalking4Me or Drew Simon or . . . -

I do not recall anybody accusing the Logos School participants of cheating.
The discussion I experienced concerned legal ethics of attorneys.

However, if you wish to discuss "management" of Logos School, I will be more
than willing to discuss my opinion off list.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

PS - Isn't everybody seriously impressed with Rodna's comments?

> Hello, my name is Drew Simon.I'm the boy who was on the front cover of
the 'Local' section
of the Idaho Statesman representing Bishop Kelly.  I was in the mock trial
competition.  I
for one, am quite frankly dumbfounded that you people have had the audacity to
slander the
Logos school about their performance before Supreme Justice Trout during that
championship
day.  Their team did no such thing as act dishonestly, or cheat in any way.
They acted
with dignity, poise, and had a very respectful demeanor.  All of you persons
who were so
called 'reading between the lines' of the Idaho Statesmans' article, are quite
frankly,
ignorant.  You all were not there, and should not be speaking against the Logos
school for
their admirable performance during the championship round that day - regardless
of
whatever bias many of you seem to hold against the Logos school.  So I for one,
am shocked
that persons would do such a thing, and would appreciate it if you would all
stop acting
as imm!
>  ature, prejudiced persons.  I have respect for their team because of their
performance
both inside, and outside of the round.  I would appreciate it if you would all
do the
same.

           http://www.fsr.net/