[Vision2020] Dick Cheney's 2003 tax savings larger than your annual income.

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:54:41 GMT

We are simply attempting to restrict King George's roleplaying to his bedroom
and off the decks of aircraft carriers.

OK?

Tom Hansen

> Carl,
>     No you're wrong.
>     I don't disapprove of your or anyone's choice in the election.
>     Just pointing out that how far removed all the candidates are from even
beginning to
be able to identify with the "common folk" as they all pretend to do.
>     And that the super-rich candidate of what used to pass for the "party of
the people"
seems more hypocritical than most.
>    I'm undecided in the election---but the current big two aren't at the top
of my list
right now.