[Vision2020] Score one for the KKK!

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

--0-127257580-1081747203=:44392

Tom,
   And some people file lawsuits when they feel their civil rights in the workplace have been violated.
    TL

Tom Hansen <thansen@moscow.com> wrote:
Tim Lohrmann stated:

"If the word "respect" was the key there wouldn't have been a lawsuit."

Wake up and smell the coffee, Mr. Lohrmann. Some people make a living as
plaintiffs in lawsuits. Some people file lawsuits simply because they are
bored. Or in this case, somebody filed a lawsuit because it was
controversial and it involved very very deep pockets (AT&T). If you think
that civil litigaitons are all about equity, you have been watching too much
"Judge Judy".

I really think that we are beating a dead horse. So, if you don't mind . .
.

--0-127257580-1081747203=:44392

<DIV>Tom,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; And some people file lawsuits when they feel their civil rights in the workplace have been violated.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TL<BR><BR><B><I>Tom Hansen &lt;thansen@moscow.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Tim Lohrmann stated:<BR><BR>"If the word "respect" was the key there wouldn't have been a lawsuit."<BR><BR>Wake up and smell the coffee, Mr. Lohrmann. Some people make a living as<BR>plaintiffs in lawsuits. Some people file lawsuits simply because they are<BR>bored. Or in this case, somebody filed a lawsuit because it was<BR>controversial and it involved very very deep pockets (AT&amp;T). If you think<BR>that civil litigaitons are all about equity, you have been watching too much<BR>"Judge Judy".<BR><BR>I really think that we are beating a dead horse. So, if you don't mind . .<BR>.<BR><BR>_____________________________________________________<BR>List services made available by First Step Internet, <BR>serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994. <BR>http://www.fsr.net <BR>mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com<BR>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ</BLOCKQUOTE><p!
 ><hr
 size=1><font face=arial size=-1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Tax Center - <a href="http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html">File online by April 15th</a>
--0-127257580-1081747203=:44392--