[Vision2020] Don't criticize Bush..

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 07:44:02 -0700

Does anyone else find it disturbing that in the last couple of days,
Republican senators have made statements such as this from Georgia's Saxby
Chambliss:  "It's incumbent upon all Americans to rally around the
leadership of this country in times of great crisis in the world when we are
the leader of the free world and not to incite the other side."  I just
heard another Republican senator say virtually the same thing this morning.
In other words, those of us who question and criticize the Bush
administration's handling of the war of Iraq are aiding and abetting the
enemy?  Perhaps even being unpatriotic?

   Carl Westberg Jr.